We are Mother Nature’s Recipes (company registration number 09704174) and we are the data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998. This statement discloses the privacy practices and policies for the Mother Nature’s Recipes website. If you have any questions about these practices and policies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We consider your personal data to be strictly confidential. The personal information we gather is used to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- Occasionally we may use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to make changes to our service and the website according to your interests.
The type of sensitive personal data that we may collect from you is as follows:
- Name and job title;
- Birth date;
- Contact information including email address;
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers;
- Medical history;
- Treatment preferences, i.e. the kind of music you would prefer to listen to during your treatment;
- Skincare regime;
- Bodycare regime.
If you would like to be kept up to date with all the new exciting Mother Nature’s Recipes news, you can opt in for our newsletter. All you have to do sign-up via our website.
If you do not want to receive Mother Nature’s Recipes emails or newsletters anymore please e-mail email@example.com. If you would like to change your personal data on our database or you want a copy of the data we hold on file please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Your data is not publicly available and we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting if you give us permission for this to happen.
The only exceptions are:
• If we sell our business or part of our business in which case personal data held about you could be transferred but you would be notified and be given the opportunity to have your data removed.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Our website uses Google Analytics, which sets a small cookie file on your computer browser. This cookie stores no personal information about you and will keep a track of how you browse our website. We use this anonymous information to help us further improve the shopping experience on our website.
Some of the pages on Mothernaturesrecipes.com use content embedded from another website, for example YouTube, you maybe sent cookies from these websites. We don't sell the information collected by cookies, nor do we disclose the information to third parties, except where required by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies). We treat your information as sensitive and confidential.
If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume you are happy to accept all cookies on the Mothernaturesrecipes.com website.